Course information, playing tips and more!
Fox Run Golf Course founded in 1993 and is an 18-hole golf course featuring exceptional golf for any age.
The front 9 of this par-72 course features 3517 yards, with 3480 yards on the back, for 6997 great yards of golf with a slope rating of 122. Course amenities include a putting green, chipping green, driving range, golf simulator and Duffer’s Bar & Grill.
|after 3 pm||NA|
GreatLIFE Yankton at Fox Run offers many leagues including:
- Fall Two Man
- Caddyshack League
- Couples Golf
- Simulator Tournaments, too!
Need a new set of clubs? Golf balls or apparel? Fox Run has a wide selection of merchandise from Callaway, Nike, Footjoy, Wilson, Cleveland, Ping, and Titleist, and anything not in stock is able to be special ordered for you at no extra fee.
Fox Run also carries the Bushnell GPS system, so you can have a yardage from anywhere on the golf course!
- USGA rules of golf and the following local rules shall govern all play.
- Embedded Ball Rule is in effect.
- Out of Bounds: white stakes.
- Water Hazards: yellow stakes or lines.
- Lateral Water Hazards: red stakes or lines.
- All distances measured to the center of the green.
- All food & beverages must be purchased on premises.
- Each player must have their own set of clubs.
- Please repair ball marks, rake bunkers and replace divots.
- Please respect Private Property next to Golf Course.
- Allow faster players through.
- Play “Ready Golf”: recommended time for 9 holes is 2 hours.
- Abusive golfers will be removed from the course.
- No metal spikes allowed.
- Shirts are required